News and Updates on the Rigs of Rods truck simulator, based on an advanced soft-body physics engine.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

How to mod RoR: the Wiki

I have opened some Wiki pages documenting the file format used by RoR. This is a bit crude but may interest those that want to fiddle with the game. It is a little complex to create a truck, but it is quite interesting. I will add later sections about the loads and the terrains.
Thanks to his specific physics, RoR has a big potential as a construction game, since you really build piece by piece the structural chassis.
It is in my long-term plan to develop a user-friendly truck editor, but for the moment this Wiki is all you have...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

-Mast

29/1/06 08:11

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRUCK EDITOR!!!!,
I COULD HELP.
DAN_HARIBO@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

16/3/06 19:08

 
Blogger Drake said...

HEy SOME ONE HELP ME I NEED HELP MODDING!

10/10/08 22:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home